During your initial consultation, we’ll discuss your symptoms, concerns, and available treatment options along with the associated costs.
Here’s how the consultation process works:
- Fill out the form – Complete the form below with your contact information and medical history on a desktop/laptop computer.
- Review your information – One of our providers will carefully review your medical history, symptoms, and areas of concern.
- Contact you – If you haven’t already scheduled your consultation, we’ll contact you within one business day to set up an appointment. You can also call us at 954-842-2231 to schedule once you’ve submitted the form.
- Full evaluation – During the consultation, the provider will evaluate your current symptoms, medical history, and family history and review recent changes in symptoms and lab results when applicable. We’ll discuss all available treatment options and associated costs to develop a customized solution just for you.
- No obligation – The initial consultation has no commitment beyond this stage. You’ll receive a copy of the suggested treatment plan, and we hope you feel fully informed about your symptoms and the available treatment options.
- Missed Appointments – A $50.00 patient charge will be applied to missed appointments or failure to cancel with 24-hour notice. Clients with unpaid charges will not be able to reschedule or receive any product.
We take the privacy of your personal information seriously. The form below uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the same security technology that bank websites use, to encrypt and transmit your private information safely.